WHY I CHOSE MOUNTAIN VIEW
- People are friendly and welcoming.
- God's spirit is here.
- Active group of children.
- Pastor Wayne and the people in the church.
- Everyone makes you feel at home.
- There is an open invitation to meet God every time you walk through the door.
- My neighbor asked me if I would like to help pass out water from the MVF float during the McGaheysville parade. Even though I didn't know anyone and had not attended church in about 20 years, I said a reluctant OK. When I got to the float I was welcomed with open arms and these strangers became my family and I've been attending MVF ever since.
- People pray for each other